Sunday 10 February 2013

Felt Fortune Cookies


We're not Chinese but we love Chinese food and we normally have some sort of feast on Chinese New Year. Today was no exception. Jacob kept asking for fortune cookies but I forgot to pick some up at the shop. Oops. So whilst Chris was cooking our dinner and the kids were practising some show they had made up I remembered the felt ones i'd seen in Issue 22 of Mollie Makes. A quick rummage under the bed (I have a massive drawer  filled with fabric) and a search online for 'fortunes' and I was ready to make these really cute felt fortune cookies. The article was by www.lovahandmade.etsy.com and was really simple to follow. In no time at all I had a couple of cookies ready for dinner.

Their fortunes read...
"Hold tight to your dreams"
"Always tell the truth, it's the easiest thing to remember"

Happy Year of the Snake everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...