Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Valentines Day!


It's gone got a bit pink and hearty here today.

I bought some mini heart rock sweets from M&S and put them in a little kilner jar tied up with a pink ribbon for Chris. The kids got chocolate hearts but they ate them as soon as they had finished their breakfast before I had a chance to photograph them. 


Ruby's pink bedroom door (always pink, not just for Valentines Day) with a really cute ceramic R heart that we got last May at an open house on Preston Park Avenue.


Jacob made us all paper hearts. Thank you Jacob we love you too (and you Ruby) xxx
Ruby made Jacob one too xxx


My present from Chris, flowers and a stapler! I love my stapler, it's just what I needed and matches my super cute elephant tape dispenser (you can meet him one day).


My gift to Chris. We have a bit of a Ruby theme going on. We have our Ruby. Chris has one on his arm, that looks a bit like this. I have a pair of earrings and I used them as inspiration to make this small tile. It's the first time I have painted pottery with out the kids "help" and I'm really chuffed with how it came out.


Paper hearts on top of my Polka Walk by Graham Carter

Have a lovely Valentines Day whatever you do xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...