Tuesday 2 April 2013

The Sun is Finally Shining!!!!

My windows have been open all day, the kids have been outside playing and I have got three loads of washing dry on the line!

It's a little chilly but it feels like spring might be on it's way after all. Inspired by the weather I have been tackling a little bit of the cleaning I blogged about a couple of weeks ago. This is my Spring Clean Mission:


  • Organise kitchen cupboards
  • Buy and label food storage jars
  • Bathroom and washing bins
  • Kids toys
  • Cleaning cupboard
  • Kids craft stuff

Last week with the help of my Mum the kids rooms and toys had their spring clean. Today I have tackled the cleaning stuff cupboard. I am so chuffed with myself, I keep opening it to have a look!
So that's two down four to go!

Before Picture:
First, I emptied everything out on the floor. We have too many plastic bags! I need to remember to keep my shopping bags in the car so that I don't forget them when I go shopping.


After:
My tidy cupboard! and the Key Hanger I found at a charity shop. I love the font and numbers on this.


It's the little things that make me happy and a bag full of line dried washing is one of them. I am rather envious of the kids having clean air dried bedding to sleep in tonight. It's a bit of a random picture I know but I just wanted to share the awesomeness of the Big Blue Ikea bag. 


I have thought about making a laundry bag so many times but I can't come up with anything better than this bag. I have about three that I use for the washing and ironing. I end up buying a new one everytime I visit Ikea because I forget to put one in the car, I have even been once with one in the boot and forgot to take it into the shop! I really need to work on my memory skills! Where was I? Oh yeah! The Big Blue Bag - The best laundry bag ever!

Today's FatMumSlim April photo a day topic is something Blue to promote Autism Awareness. Here is my bit of blue. My Bitossi Owl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...