Thursday 2 May 2013

Ruffle Streamers and Giant Tissue Paper Flowers

I love it but Pinterest is dangerous! Not only does it take up masses of my time looking at lots of lovely inspiring things it makes me want to make them too.

I'd spotted these lovely ruffle streamers at the end of last year and planned to make them for Ruby's Hello Kitty party but didn't get round to it. So when Rachel bought crepe paper streamers for her party I suggested that I ruffle them for her. It was so much fun and incredibly easy to do.

I followed the tutorial on Dana Made It popped the tv on and set to work on the 100m of crepe paper.

Here are the finished results, they are so pretty!





We also made giant tissue paper flowers using this tutorial





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...