Tuesday 4 November 2014

Christmas Needle Felting Workshop - 21st November 2014 in Brighton

Since I last posted I have joined the fundraising team at Jacob's cub group and we've decided to run  few crafty events that I am very excited about!

I have known Emma Herian from Sew Recycled for years from having stalls next to her at craft fairs and I have long admired her gorgeous needle felted animals and other creations.

So I am very excited to announce that Emma has agreed to run her Christmas Needle Felting Workshop at the 44th Brighton Scout Hut on Friday 21st November 2014.


Tickets are a absolute bargain price of £25 for 3 hours of crafting fun making approx. 2-3 baubles. All materials and non-alcoholic refreshments are included. 
We are having a BYO on the evening if you would like to enjoy a glass a wine.

So come along, tell your friends and join us for an evening of crafting.
Email me @craftyandcake@gmail.com to book a.s.a.p. as spaces are limited.

I can't wait to make one of these cute Christmas puds!


Hope to see you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...